The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Order of Omega
The Eta Beta Chapter of the Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek-letter organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, involvement within their respective organization and within the fraternity/sorority, campus, and local community. Members are selected from the top 3% of students at Appalachian.
Qualifications for Membership
- At or above the all-Greek average GPA - Spring 2019: 3.12 cumulative
- Junior or senior status (with credits)
- Significant leadership in the Appalachian State Greek Community and the Appalachian State campus
Benefits of Membership
- Leadership Resources
- Scholarship and Fellowship Money
- Lifelong Membership Priviledge
2019 Order of Omega Executive Board