The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
A study by the US Office of Education found that less than 2% of an average college student's expenses go toward fraternity/ sorority dues. The money you contribute to your organization will directly benefit you. Your financial benefits include:
- Educational and personal development workshops
- Brotherhood and sisterhood events
- Participation in community service events
- Participation in intramural sporting events
- Participation in social events such as chapter formal dinner dances and Greek Week
- Lifetime membership
Chapter dues vary from group to group and usually differ between the first semester of membership and the remaining semesters of membership. Each chapter offers payment plan options to its members and has local and national scholarships available. Most NPHC fraternities and sororities have a one-time fee with additional Chapter and National Dues.
Please check with the specific fraternity or sorority that you are interested in to find about their specific financial requirements.