The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
Order of Omega
The Eta Beta Chapter of the Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek-letter organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, involvement within their respective organization and within the fraternity/sorority, campus, and local community. Members are selected from the top 3% of students at Appalachian.
Qualifications for Membership
- At or above the all-Greek average GPA - Spring 2019: 3.12 cumulative
- Junior or senior status (with credits)
- Significant leadership in the Appalachian State Greek Community and the Appalachian State campus
Benefits of Membership
- Leadership Resources
- Scholarship and Fellowship Money
- Lifelong Membership Priviledge
2019 Order of Omega Executive Board