The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 4/6/2020 at 5:20 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values
- Fraternal Values Society
- National Panhellenic Conference
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- North-American Interfraternity Conference
- Order of Omega
- Southeastern Interfraternity Conference
- Southeastern Panhellenic Association
- The Apathy Myth
- The Case for Fraternity Rights
- Fraternal Thoughts
- Gamma Sigma Alpha Blog
- Greek Perspective (Courtesy of The Appalachian Online)